Monday 26 October 2009

The Emporer's New Coat

I've got a new coat. mummy made it for me. it's stripey and snug. She crocheted it. How did I get this new coat? Well, quite simple. If you want a new coat follow these steps:

1. Get excited that you're going for a walk but as soon as the door opens run outside then come straight back in with a face that says "you're not going to make me go out in the cold are you mummy?"

2. Whenever you're on a walk and your mummy and daddy stop to look at something whine pathetically.

3. When you're outside and your mummy and daddy look at you pretend to shiver violently.

Follow these steps and you'll have a new coat before you know it.

3 comments:

  1. I've done all those things, but my mom has no talent with those clickety sticks! I have to settle for my snuggly fleece coat. You look way handsome in that coat, though! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the technique down for getting a stylish coat. I hope it keeps your flat self nice and warm.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is surprisingly good and making things out of wool! So long as you've got your fleece that's the main thing!

    Thanks Mango, it certinly helps! I'm lacking insulation with my skinny structure and thin fur :-(

    ReplyDelete