Tuesday 20 April 2010

Redecorating

Mummy and Daddy left me alone in the house again while they went to "work" apparently it's a new thing they're trying out and judging by the amount of "Good Boy" and biscuits I'm getting I must be doing something right. It's not hard. I sit in my bed for a bit. Sniff around the kitchen counters to see if I've been left any slightly out of reach treats (just bananas yuk!) then sit on the sofa and snooze until they come home.

Yesterday I was sat snoozing and I suddenly realised I could be more comfy. I pulled a few of the cushions off the sofa and jumped back on. The comfort had improved. There is such a thing as TOO MANY CUSHIONS people. Six is too many. Four is the perfect amount.

So I sat and I snoozed when it crossed my mind that the sun was shining yet the evil Venetian blind was blocking the lovely sunlight. I'd seen Mummy and Daddy move it so thought it couldn't be hard. Oh how wrong I was...

I couldn't pull the chord as it was too fiddly so I tried to move some of the blind slats. Turns out they were all joined together and I ended up snapping one end of the slat off. So to cover my tracks I pulled off the exact same amount from the other side.

When Mummy and Daddy got home I used my best "it was always like that...see" face. I pretty much got away with it.

Dudley: 1 Humans: 0 (Blind: -1)

3 comments:

  1. Bwaaaa ha ha! Way to go, Dudley!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the humans learned their lesson. Sheesh! how were you supposed to get your vitamin D with the blinds shut?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have indeed learned the lesson. now they leave the blind open and I sneak on the sofa as soon as they leave!

    ReplyDelete